Outstanding detached family home in the highly desirable Het Spiegel neighbourhood, one of the most popular areas in het Gooi. This century-old gem is set on a plot of 724m2 and boasts a fabulously sunny southwest-facing garden, accessible from the child-friendly Prins Mauritslaan and a big free-standing garage with storage loft as well as a driveway that can accomodate several vehicles.
This delightful house in a much sought-after neighbourhood has been lovingly looked after for the past 20 years by its owner, but the time has come for a new family to call it home. The location is ideal - within walking distance of schools, railway station, and sports facilities. Close to the town centre, motorways.and unspoilt countryside.
• Vestibule with coat cupboard; guest lavatory with washbasin
• Corridor with door to back garden
• Door to cellar (standing height)
• Two adjoining reception rooms, separated by original sliding doors, with wooden floors, fireplace, and beautiful high decorative ceilings
• Study/media room with original ceiling and wood-burning stove
• Eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
• Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and french doors to big balcony
• 2nd large bedroom with fitted wardrobe
• 3rd bedroom with fitted wardrobe
• Small storage room with central heating unit
• Big bathroom with bath, shower, double washbasin and built-in cupboard
• Separate w.c. with washbasin
• 4th bedroom
• 5th bedroom with fitted wardrobes
• Bathroom with shower, washbasin, and w.c.
• Interior and exterior painted In 2017 /2018
• Virtually all windows replaced with new double glazed tilt-and-turn windows
• Big garage with loft (standing height)
Facts and figures:
Living space 238m2
Asking price € 1,695,000 kk (buyer pays closing costs)