Very luxurious detached villa with a lovely deep and wide backyard on the southwest (ideal sun position) and ample parking on site and also an indoor garage. The backyard is beautifully landscaped and offers sun all day long. Other strong plus points are the spectacular kitchen, the recently renovated beautiful bathrooms and the efficient layout with remarkably light rooms due to the many and large windows. The house, located on 572 m2 of private land, has a living space of approximately 225 m², with six bedrooms, two bathrooms and a spacious garage that is accessible through the house and also serves as a pantry and chill area for the children. The villa is located in the attractive residential area 'Lage Limit' in Hillegersberg, where only local traffic takes place.
The villa is located in a green area with many recreational facilities in the immediate vicinity, such as the Bergse Plassen, the Bergse Bos, the Rotte and the Rottemeren, the Zwarte plasje (natural swimming pool) and Plaswijckpark. There are also various shopping centers (Bergse Dorpsstraat and Van Beethovensingel), (primary) schools, nurseries and sports facilities in the immediate vicinity, such as hockey, football, cricket, golf and tennis clubs. There are also various public transport facilities (bus, tram, Randstadrail and train) nearby and the house is conveniently located in relation to the A13 and A20 highways.
Entrance with meter cupboard, toilet, light staircase, kitchen and living room. The luxuriously furnished Arclinea kitchen, equipped with appliances from Gaggenau and Liebherr, among others, is fully equipped. Both the kitchen and the spacious living room offer a beautiful view of the garden through the fully glazed front and are equipped with underfloor heating. The garden, located on the southwest, surrounds the house and offers sufficient privacy and space for several terraces and a built-in trampoline through the high vegetation.
The hall is reached via the open staircase, which gives access to no fewer than six bedrooms, two bathrooms and a separate toilet. The master bedroom is connected to the spacious roof terrace through a large sliding door. All bedrooms are generous in size and receive large amounts of natural light. Bathroom I was installed in 2020 and offers all the desired luxury through a spacious walk-in shower with Sun Shower with double infrared lamp, free-standing bath and underfloor heating. Bathroom II is also equipped with a walk-in shower and double washbasin.
- year of construction 2005
- living area of approx. 225 m2 (in accordance with NEN2580)
- usable area of other indoor space (indoor garage): approx. 29 m2 (in accordance with NEN2580)
- usable area of building-related outdoor space (roof terrace/balcony): approx 11 m2 (in accordance with NEN2580)
- located on 572 m2 of private land
- private driveway with space for up to 4 cars
- air conditioning available
- equipped with a heat-recovery system
- heating and hot water by means of a Nefit Topline HR30 central heating combi boiler from 2016
- fully equipped with aluminum frames with double glazing (HR ++)
- underfloor heating in the bathrooms
Delivery in consultation.